Well hello there!
You have no idea how happy I am that you’ve taken a minute of your busy time to check out dollface photo. It’s a crazy balancing act I play, needing to balance my family (a husband I adore, 5 kids who work on every nerve one at a time, two young English bulldogs, Violet and Charlotte), a kindergarten class, and my business (a studio with white floors, 4 studio partners who don’t always mop the floors, professional labs, conferences, e-mails, phone calls, websites with “about me” pages)….I’m tired typing it all out! However, my goal in life & business is like President Lincoln said, “Whatever you are, be a good one.” I am constantly trying to improve and educate myself. I am always asking myself, “what would I value in an image from this session? What is the goal of my client?…”
My drive is to give personal artwork to my clients. I like clean, realistic edits and capturing candid moments of genuine emotion. I pray you’ll choose images you’ll use on more than a computer screen. I’m here to help you print your postcards, prints, and canvases. Your relationships are precious. I hope to capture those relationships and help you show the world how precious they are to you.
Does it matter which photographer you choose?
- Experience. Shooting since 2008.
- Investment. Licensed & Insured.
- Education. Staying current on technology, techniques, and trends is a full time endeavor!
- Commitment. Start to finish. From style consultations to delivering prints.
- Quality. Prints, wall art, and albums are made to last from the best labs in the country, and guaranteed.